The contents you are looking for have moved.
You will be redirected to the new location automatically.
Please bookmark the correct page at
About the Pre-School
We are a private Orthodox Christian School, that pursues high spiritual and academic standards,dedicated to educating and developing the whole person.
St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Pre-school provides an accepting and loving atmosphere in which children may grow, experiment and reach their highest potential without fear of failure.
Our program emphasizes cooperation, high level thinking skills, creativity, social and emotional development.
We are a Greek Orthodox Christian School accepting children of all denominations and race. PA certification required of all teachers.
Children are to be three and four years of age by October 1st $35.00 non-refundable registration fee (deducted from the total fee) must accompany the application form. A family with two or more children enrolling the same year will only pay one registration fee. Checks made payable to: Saint Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church.
Tuition can be paid in 3 equal installments or in full.
Special Events & Fees
St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Academy
Monday thru Friday
12:00pm - 3:30pm
Classes will begin the Wednesday after Labor Day and end the week preceding Memorial Day.
Special Events include: Church Feast Days, Dad and Me Night, Mom and Me Night, Grandparents Day, Picture Day, Field Trips, Graduation exercises for the 4 year olds and more!
Curriculum Religion - Observance of Saints,bible stories, traditions and heritage in the Greek Orthodox church.Security - Developing confidence and trust.
- Social Development - Getting along with peers in a group, demonstrating respect, courtesy and the ability to share.
- Individualism - Developing self-confidence, independence and satisfaction in effort and achievement.
- Behavior - Coping with fear, anger and guilt. Cultivating optimism and a healthy attitude through prayer, fun and play.
- Learning Skills - Exercise in alertness, curiosity and creative thinking through experience and play.
- Work Habits - Developing good work habits by stressing completeness and satisfaction; working in an orderly fashion, including clean-up.
- Physical Development - Learning to use the body by climbing, running, jumping, skipping, balancing and developing hand-eye coordination.
- Manipulatory Skills - Cut and paste, working with paint, clay scissors , puzzles and beads, and learning to button, zipper and snap.
- Language and Comprehension - Verbal expression, vocabulary, listening and following directions.
- Math Concepts - Counting, estimating, comparisons, contrast, measuring and recognizing relationships
- Health and Safety - Learning health habits, safety rules and procedures.
- Greek Language - Prayers, conversational greetings and songs.
The Program Offers:
- greek dance
- bible stories
- caring teachers
- family-like atmosphere
- parents and teachers working together